Latest Action by Jones Beach

***YOU MUST NOW  CREATE A USERNAME TO LOG IN TO VIEW REPORTS***

FISHJONESBEACH --  A PLACE FOR ALL TO EXPERIENCE, LEARN AND SHARE -- FISH YOUR WAY!

× Have some feedback and input to share?

Topic-icon Classifieds section?

• Gorangers0525
  • Gorangers0525's Avatar Topic Author
More
01 Oct 2015 17:08 #670 by Gorangers0525
Maybe a classifieds section for tackle/rods/reels/etc would be a good idea? Transactions would obviously take place in person, but I'm sure everyone here has some gear they'd like to sell/trade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2015 19:35 #671 by AdminJonesBeach
Great idea I will make that happen with in the week. I have other fellers and gals asking in person about that will do thanks for bringing it up Gorangers! I would also like in the future to sell local product that we can brand. A special line of bucktails, jigs, teasers, leader, plugs, rigs etc hand crafted on a sales page as a FJB product. Anyone interested chime in.

More
02 Oct 2015 16:15 #674 by AdminJonesBeach

Gorangers0525 wrote: Maybe a classifieds section for tackle/rods/reels/etc would be a good idea? Transactions would obviously take place in person, but I'm sure everyone here has some gear they'd like to sell/trade.

Done! Thanks for your suggestion!

• Gorangers0525
  • Gorangers0525's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 Oct 2015 20:00 #675 by Gorangers0525
You're welcome! I have a few things I'll probably post in there some time this weekend.

As far as selling bucktails, rigs and such, I could contribute some rigs. Not a very talented teaser/bucktail tier right now but I'm working on it!

More
02 Oct 2015 22:52 #676 by Hong
Classifieds section would be a great idea especially that most of us come regularly in to the south shore to fish and would save on shipping costs. Meet ups would be easy and not really out of the way.
If buyer and seller can't meet, there's always PayPal and preferred shipping.
I know I have some inexpensive things to sell and hated the idea of shipping to the buyer if the item costs $20 and had to tack on $5-$10 to cover shipping.

More
04 Oct 2015 00:55 #683 by JerryRuff

Gorangers0525 wrote: You're welcome! I have a few things I'll probably post in there some time this weekend.

As far as selling bucktails, rigs and such, I could contribute some rigs. Not a very talented teaser/bucktail tier right now but I'm working on it!

Sounds good, something to think on in the future.

Fish!!! - Best advice I ever got.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: TimmahJerryRuff
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds