Latest Action by Jones Beach

***YOU MUST NOW  CREATE A USERNAME TO LOG IN TO VIEW REPORTS***

FISHJONESBEACH --  A PLACE FOR ALL TO EXPERIENCE, LEARN AND SHARE -- FISH YOUR WAY!

× Welcome to the Fish Jones Beach forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Topic-icon New BlueFish Regulation for 2020

• DaddyFish
  • DaddyFish's Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Dec 2019 10:46 #5044 by DaddyFish
I hope this site does not mind me linking the artical I read about the new bluefish regulation for 2020. It state that 3 limit bag for shore fisherman and 5 for for hired/charter fisherman. It does not matter what sized, snapper or gator.

Read more for detail, www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...ID=2520&ParentCat=19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Dec 2019 10:38 #5046 by JerryRuff
Thanks for sharing that Daddyfish, I usually harvest for the table 3 big ones and about 10 smaller ones the whole season. Most everyone I personally know will harvest if any more or less the same. Many surf anglers will tell you they don't like bluefish and release 100% of their catch. Boat anglers will tend to keep more as they tend to fish less frequent then the surf angler thus make more of 1 trip.. I wonder if any less bluefish will be harvested if you don't keep 3 per trip to begin with?

Fish!!! - Best advice I ever got.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: JerryRuffTimmah
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds