Latest Action by Jones Beach

***YOU MUST NOW  CREATE A USERNAME TO LOG IN TO VIEW REPORTS***

FISHJONESBEACH --  A PLACE FOR ALL TO EXPERIENCE, LEARN AND SHARE -- FISH YOUR WAY!

× Welcome to the Fish Jones Beach forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Topic-icon Welcome to Fish Jones Beach!

• AdminJonesBeach
  • AdminJonesBeach's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
03 Feb 2014 22:12 - 05 Feb 2014 00:19 #1 by AdminJonesBeach
Welcome to Jones Beach Fishing!

Thank you for visiting Jones Beach Fishing!

You are free to browse the forum as a visitor, however if you wish to post you will need to set up an account. Just click the Create an account link about the forum or in the box in the lower right corner in the - Login Box. It's simple, just click reply to follow up a discussion or to start a topic just click New Topic and your ready to join or start the discussion! You'll find your way around easier each time you login. If you wish to post a picture just click add file and attach your image, we hope to see some of your trophy's! You are now ready to join us and enjoy the forum!

This topic is a chance for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members in this forum. We hope you share you knowledge, experience and expertise or perhaps anything you would like to learn and shae with us!

We hope to bring you new features and functions soon, see you on the Surf!
Administrator, www.fishjonesbeach.com
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2014 00:19 by AdminJonesBeach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2014 00:07 #4 by JigNPig
Hi all and good luck with this forum I hope it works out it seems to be a good idea. I have joined other web fishing forums and found everyone's so scared of spot burn and unwilling to share they defeat the purpose of the web and the power of sharing info. I work alot and dont have time to spend a day scouting for spots! Ive been fishing jones beach a few times and hope to get out more this season depending on my work allows or not. Be nice to see others chime in! Ive fished the sound mostly because its close to me but i like the open beaches more!

More
07 Feb 2014 00:06 #6 by JB_Fish
Hi everyone, I do alot of surf fishing around jones beach and always looking to learn something new. Best wishes to all!

More
08 Feb 2014 22:51 #17 by JerryRuff
Hi everyone, I figured I should better post as I help create this forum. I do alot of fishing around Jones Beach and me and the creator of this website thought it would be a good idea to setup a forum for others who fish the area. Im out many days a week 3-4 from early spring to early winter and I will be posting reports and information as to the fishing conditions around Jones Beach. I hope others chime in, if not I hope you find this forum useful. Also we are looking for a few moderators to help monitor some of the topics as the browse and post so if you have any interest just post here and I will get back to you. Thanks again and hope to see you on the water soon!

Fish!!! - Best advice I ever got.

More
16 Feb 2014 14:14 #59 by JerryRuff

JigNPig wrote: Hi all and good luck with this forum I hope it works out it seems to be a good idea. I have joined other web fishing forums and found everyone's so scared of spot burn and unwilling to share they defeat the purpose of the web and the power of sharing info. I work alot and dont have time to spend a day scouting for spots! Ive been fishing jones beach a few times and hope to get out more this season depending on my work allows or not. Be nice to see others chime in! Ive fished the sound mostly because its close to me but i like the open beaches more!

Thanks for joining! :)

More
16 Feb 2014 14:15 #60 by JerryRuff

JB_Fish wrote: Hi everyone, I do alot of surf fishing around jones beach and always looking to learn something new. Best wishes to all!

More
16 Feb 2014 16:51 #61 by FreestylePete
Great site so far!

I practice Catch Filet Eat.
The import thing is not how you fish its that you are fishing.

More
16 Feb 2014 17:33 - 16 Feb 2014 17:36 #62 by JerryRuff
FreestylePete wrote

Great site so far!

Last Edit: 16 Feb 2014 17:36 by JerryRuff.

More
22 Sep 2015 13:09 #612 by Gorangers0525
Hey guys, great forum. I've been fishing the jones inlet area for close to 10 years, mostly by boat. Lately I've started to get into surfcasting and I look forward to learning all the new tips this site has to offer and providing some reports.

More
23 Sep 2015 01:01 #619 by JerryRuff
Welcome to the forum great to have you. Would love to hear what the boating area has to offer and hope you find the site useful and helpful for your next outing as well.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: JerryRuffTimmah
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds