Latest Action by Jones Beach

***YOU MUST NOW  CREATE A USERNAME TO LOG IN TO VIEW REPORTS***

FISHJONESBEACH --  A PLACE FOR ALL TO EXPERIENCE, LEARN AND SHARE -- FISH YOUR WAY!

× Strange happenings, things seen too unreal, or that monster fish that got away? Lets hear about it!

Topic-icon The PUG Fish / Stargazer - VENOMOUS ELECTRIC FISH - Fishing for PUGS / FLOUNDER

• JerryRuff
  • JerryRuff's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Jul 2018 11:25 #3996 by JerryRuff

The PUG Fish / Stargazer - VENOMOUS ELECTRIC FISH - Fishing for PUGS / FLOUNDER / FLUKE
. The stargazer or newly coined name pug fish are one of the most interesting creatures of the sea. The stargazer or pug fish belong to the family Uranoscopidae which have sonic muscles and are electric fish. The stargazer or pug fish has been considered one of the most vicious species of fish on the planet because they deliver a shock and in addition have venomous spines. PLEASE BE CAREFUL HANDLING PUGS. I have tested the shock part out of odd curiosity on these pugs and a stargazer or pug fish will shock you. I will NOT test out the pug fish or stargazers venomous capabilities for you though. Loads of fluke are about.

There are lots of flounder on the beach, inlet and bay right now. I was fishing with GULP! bait with a Carolina rig several times the past weeks and have had positive results. A keeper fluke some trips (not this one I do not always film sorry) and lots of short summer flounder on all with sea robins mixed in. This is a small sample of one of the trips and the highlight of the day was a big old stargazer! I have caught fluke or summer flounder on all of the tides this year and on both the in and out going tides. Summer flounder fishing makes for fun, easy and relaxing fishing! I am happy to share my experiences with all those around the world and hope you enjoyed the video as much as we did making it.

Fish!!! - Best advice I ever got.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: JerryRuffTimmah
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds